Hello Dolly Tickets 2018
What drives people to chase the best “Hello, Dolly!” tickets now in 2018? This story begins far in the XIX century when English playwright John Oxenford wrote his “A Day Well Spent”. His play was used by Thornton Wilder who relied on its plot while directing his own show «The Merchant of Yonkers” which had been renamed shortly into “The Matchmaker”.
In turn, Michael Stewart composed a script in 1964 for “Hello, Dolly!” in collaboration with songwriter Jerry Herman. The show was first introduced at St. James Theatre in New York and got 10 Tony Awards after event’s ending. Later, the play has been revived few times, but the last revival starring Bette Midler has yielded the hugest success. Many casting team members became winners again and brought 4 more Tony’s to the musical’s track record.
Tickets for the “Hello, Dolly!” are in demand not only during US tour. There are a decent number of international productions in various countries around the world. They include German, Spanish, Mexican, Cuban and Australian versions if not count American cast’s visits to European and Asian countries.
Top 3 Websites to Buy Hello Dolly Tickets
|Website||SAVE $10 Coupon||Rating||Tickets|
Us National Tour 2018
The favorite musical of the Broadway comes back to the big scene – Disney announces the USA tour of Hello, Dolly!.
Tickets for “Hello, Dolly!” on US tour are sold out right away when a new block goes on sale. People know in advance that the show is going to be a breath-taking sight! Tony Award winning musicals are famous for their tough acts to follow. “Hello, Dolly!” is definitely one of them.
Full list of tour cities in 2018 includes:
|Orlando||Tampa||West Palm Beach|
The revival of the popular musical turned into a quite lucrative work of The Shubert Organisation. This prominent theatre’s owner finished the period with $2,297,057 after 8 performances of “Dolly” outdone only by “Hamilton”.
Buy tickets to “Hello, Dolly!” musical in advance because you can end up with no seat. Notice, Donna Murphy replaces Bette Midler for all Tuesday spectacles. It has the sense to visit both performances: both leads are brilliant in their own way. The show will be held at Shubert’s until 14th January, 2018, so all interested still have time to purchase way in and enjoy the legendary musical.
The price on tickets varies according to the seat’s prestige. Premium one may cost up to $750 while an average is much more affordable costing for no more than $200.
- What’s the duration of the show?It lasts for 2 hours 40 minutes with 15 minutes intermission between parts.
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website https://hellodollyonbroadway.com to read latest announcements and news.
- Are there any age limits?We recommend that children be at least 9+ years old to attend and require a full-priced ticket as well. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- How much are the tickets?The prices vary, you can choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, tickets for Hello, Dolly start from $39 (face value). It can be much higher on the second market due to a very high demand.
- What is the average start time?Average start time: Tuesday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday– 2:00 or 8:00 PM, Sunday– 3:00 PM.
- How to get Lion King tickets?You can get them in 6 ways: through the box offices; online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.; win a lottery; stand in the cancellation line; track the next block of tickets to buy in advance; wait for it to come to a city near you.
- How does the lottery work?Currently, “Hello, Dolly!” lottery tickets are not available.